Monday, November 15, 2010

Blahville

I have no motivation anymore. I can't find it in me to do anything productive. I can get up and go to work and get my work done but other things I just don't find myself doing. ugh.

I just want to be able to get up and go and do things.

So this past weekend, I didn't go to go karts. The kids weren't their best. In fact, they were pretty bad. Mostly one and not the other.

So my plans to a better future are still slacking. I'm not doing anything productive that way either. UGH!

1 comment:

  1. i feel you on this, but perhaps your blog will be a good thing...something structured that you can work on a little each week. thats how i'm using my blog...as something i can work on a little at a time and something i can use as a semi-creative outlet for myself. we should collaborate on stuff too yo

    ReplyDelete